Saturday, July 10, 2010

Let the madness begin!!

Saturday, July 10, 2010
We are so excited that the construction has finally begun! Now, considering we have a time frame in which we must finish (due to the baby) we are in full swing at the Battle House (well at least Alex is-I just watch). Thank you to Dad, Fred, and Clark this weekend-we could not have done it without yall! Here are some pictures to enjoy! I hope to keep the blog updated with our progress since I have had several people ask!

In the beginning, when the deck was just starting to be torn down...



Moving of the dirt in the backyard



The footings have been dug!



The carport had been framed!



Inside of carport, which will now become our new den. [Note the closest and backside of the fireplace have not been torn down yet]



Another view of the new den.




0 comments:

Post a Comment